AspireNXT PTE LTD Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in Digital Workspace
9th October 2020 — AspireNXT PTE LTD today announced that it has successfully achieved a Digital Workspace VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that AspireNXT PTE LTD is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“At AspireNXT our vision is to create a better everyday life for “Businesses Via Technology “. This VMware Master Services Competency endorses that AspireNXT has validated our full capabilities around Digital Workspace. It also advocates the quality of our service delivery & the caliber of our team,” said Tony Mathew, Managing Director AspireNXT PTE LTD. “As we continue to invest in our people, processes, and technology, this competency affirms our commitment to understanding an organization’s business needs and delivering the technology and services to achieve them.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize AspireNXT PTE LTD for achieving a Digital Workspace VMware Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like AspireNXT PTE LTD are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Sandy Hogan, SVP of Worldwide Commercial and Partner Sales, VMware. “We value AspireNXT PTE LTD as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
About AspireNXT PTE LTD
AspireNXT is a Digital Transformation Consulting firm with presence in India and South East Asia. AspireNXT was founded in 2010 in India and we expanded our reach in 2015 in Singapore and 2017 in Malaysia. We are also a systems Integrator with focus on professional services that enable and empower our customers to acquire value from their IT investments and help our customers on a journey that allows them to maximize on their IT Infrastructure to deliver value to their users and business – all the while enabling them reduce or optimize costs.
- 10 Years
- 5 Countries
- 300++ Customers
- 1000++ Projects
- Application Transformation
- Mobility Solutions
- Cloud Native
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Digital Portals & Mobile Apps
- Communication & Collaboration
- End User Management
- Sme Channel Summit And Awards Premier 100 Infra Champions
- Ruckus Big Dog ,Seoul Emerging New Partner Of The Year
- 2017 Sme Channels Super
- Partner Recognition
- 2016 Sme Channel Super 50
- Highest Enterprise Revenue
- 2017 Premier 100 Main Award: The Futurist 100
- 2016 Premier 100 Main Award: The 100 Transformers
- 2016 Premier 100 Special Award: Infrastructure
- 2015 Premier 100 Main Award: The Agile 100
- 2013 Premier 100 Main Award: The Bold 100
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
AspireNXT PTE LTD
#9 Temasek Boulevard,#07-01/02-03, Suntec Tower 2,Singapore-038989